28 FEB 2023 | AI | INNOVATION | CHATGPT BY GRAEME CODRINGTON
Generative AI Resources for Parents and Educators
The best Generative AI tools to introduce to your children and teens:
- ChatGPT - https://chat.openai.com/chat
- Dall-E - images and art - https://labs.openai.com/
- WriteSonic - a set of apps similar to OpenAI: https://app.
- Character.ai - chat to historical figures and celebrities - https://beta.character.ai/
- SoundDraw - generating music - https://soundraw.io/
- Lumen5 - video generation - https://lumen5.com/
- Murf - Text to Speech generator - https://murf.ai/
Also look at Krisp.ai - this is a tool that removes background noise from your microphone (it learns your voice, and excludes everything that isn’t your voice when using your microphone for meetings or recordings).
You can test whether some text has been generated by AI or by a human, or some combination of the two by using: GPTZero: https://app.gptzero.
If this is all brand new to you, or sounds a little overwhelming and you're not too sure what it's all about, then couple of options to get started would be the following:
- Click through some of the links above and just start to explore and play!
- Hit YouTube and spend a few hours learning about Generative AI to get started.
- Sign up for the replay of our fascinating webinar, hosted by Graeme Codrington, where he shared his research, practical examples, case studies as well as some of the 'why' we need to embrace this innovation and how it'll work for us and our kids.
You can either purchase the replay for $27 or sign up to become a founding member of the Future Smart Parent Club to aces the replay, as well as our monthly list of AI prompts, tips, tricks and examples to get you really using these tools to their best potential.
Sign up to become a founding member of the Future Smart Parent Club for a monthly list of AI prompts, tips, tricks and examples to get you really using these tools to their best potential.
You'll also get access to other webinars, and other parenting tools for yourself, and your family to help you parent, and your kids thrive, in the 2020s.
Membership is available to our founding members for just $7 a month, and you're welcome to cancel at any time.